[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Question on seam generate-entities

james_027 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 03:27:58 EST 2007

There are some things I don't understand as I am trying to study the code generated from seam generate-entities.

Having a simple master detail entity relationship, from a master entity view page we can create a new child entity, and on create child entity page the foreign key is already filled up with a selected master entity. Where can I find the code that make this happen?

What is the purpose of adding this  to the entityHome class
public void setMasterId(Byte id) {
		setId(id);
	}

	public Byte getMasterId() {
		return (Byte) getId();
	}

it seems useless because there is setId() and getId() method and there is no declaration of MasterID field in the code?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999785#3999785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999785