[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM Example Applications Wiki Page

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 06:27:24 EST 2007

Hi all,

Because I am in a good mood today with Chrismas and New Year and all, I have created a new wiki page that can be used to upload simple examples of use of jBPM. The purpose is to have jBPM combined with a number of different technologies such as servlets, jsp's, jsf, seam, etc...
To give the good example, I have uploaded a servlet application with jBPM that was sitting on my machine for a long time already.
You 'll find the page here : http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JbpmExampleApplications. Have fun with it and please post all feedback you might have.

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999864#3999864