[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam doesn't play with ICEFaces

fhh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 06:50:16 EST 2007

Hello!

This is a bug in icefaces and I have a fix for it at home.

Sadly the icefaces people never read the JSF specification. They are using the request parameter map to share objects between different methods.

According to specs the request parameter map is unmutable so you get an UnsupportedOperationException.

I have a fix at home I will post here this evening.

Regards

Felix

P.S.: There are many such careless implementation mistakes. I stopped using Icefaces for that reason. I don't think it is ready for a production environment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999877#3999877

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999877