[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: JCA as a UDP interface (design query)

ktorn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 06:56:07 EST 2007

Having written the UDP RA, is it possible to get any loadbalancing out of running it in a JBoss cluster?

After reading http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=86104 it looks like not, but I'd like to double check.

In my case the RAs don't need to share any data, they are 100% independent. All I need is for the load balancer to distribute the incoming UDP packets (unicast, not broadcast as I stated before) in a round-robin fashion, amongst the all the nodes. No 'sticky-session'-like behaviour required at all.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999880#3999880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999880