[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Scheduler vs. EJB Timer Service

krimsonnitehawk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 07:40:39 EST 2007

Hi t_kishore,

I have tried what you suggest and still get the error :

Incomplete Deployment listing:

In my scheduler-service.xml file I have the following -

<attribute name="SchedulableClass">com.company.app.api.AppApiClean</attribute>

This is the correct path to this class within my app  and the only way I can prevent this error is to place the java class file within a jar in server/$SERVER_CONF/lib/ . When I do this the perform method is called correctly but from server/$SERVER_CONF/lib/ it has no idea about the application's EJBs so cannot call them.  I notice that torf has his SchedulableClass contained in server/$SERVER_CONF/lib/our-framework.jar.  I don't understand how his code calls the EJBs in his application from this lib folder. If someone could explain then that would be great. t_kishore is your schedulable class contained within you application packages or in the lib folder?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999903#3999903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999903