[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: The one and only true JBoss installation

rtm333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 07:57:45 EST 2007

Thanks for the answer. We do not actually need any of the features that are available only via the installer. Does this mean we should stick to the zip file?

Some background information on the question: The problem is that we have two projects that have started off with the two different ways of installation in their development workspaces. Unfortunately, the customization procedures developed for one installation method does not work on the other one without nontrivial changes.

To avoid this issue for future work, we would like to know what the recommended and future-proof installation method is.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999913#3999913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999913