[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Hot code replace failed: Scheme change not implemented

epb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 08:11:40 EST 2007

 When debugging remotely and making a code change I get: Hot code replace failed: Scheme change not implemented.   Based on what I have read this appears to be a problem with the compiler byte code compatibility.   There was a write up ( http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3938568 ) - but that did not seem to work.

JDK (only one) 1.4.2_13
JBoss 4.0.4 AS - web application running out of development root
Eclipse 3.2 with JBoss IDE plugins - using eclipse to build, not ant explicitly.

Any suggestions for this configuration

TIA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999919#3999919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999919