[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Can't use myfaces tomahawk inputSuggestedAjax control in

simplex-software do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 09:14:58 EST 2007

My understanding is that JBoss Portal is here in order to let developers develop portals. Developers develop webapps using, beside others, JSF libraries. They want to expose these webapps, or parts of them, as portlets in JBoss Portal. So, my question is simple: if Apache's myfaces Tomahawk is not supported by JBoss Portal, as you said, what is the JSF implementation which is supported and recommanded ? There must be one, they didn't develop something that doesn't work with any existing JSF implementation. And I think that this supported implementation must be known, I don't beleive that I have to test all the existent implementations, one by one.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999950#3999950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999950