[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Determining who made the original call

aleksab do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 09:40:28 EST 2007

I have a client making a call to a bean. The call is intercepted by JBoss AOP and given to a interceptor class with the appropriate invoke method.

However, I'm having trouble determining who made the call. I can figure out which method is suppose to be called by casting to MethodInvocation, but can not determined who wants to call the method.

How should I solve this? Try to cast to CallerInvocation, but this returns a EJBContainerInvocation exception.

I'm using EJB3.0 by the way.

Thanks for all replies and hints!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999958#3999958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999958