[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss 4.0.5.GA MySQL integration

MmarcoM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 10:13:36 EST 2007

Hi,
 i see...
ok if you want just a MYSQL datasource foryour own purposes, it's enough to do step 1/2/3, configure mysql-ds.xml and proper authentication in login-config.
All jboss MQ that comes with default dist i gues it is using hsql as database, so if you would have gone to do steps 5/6 that mean to me that you want tocompletely replace hsql with mysql, having mysql db handling everything,
at least, that's what looks to me by checking the link you provide

i have been using mysql with jboss for over 3 years, and all i needed todo was to configure properly a mysql-ds.xml

that's what it seems to me you want to do

hth
 marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999982#3999982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999982