[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal cannot see images directory in war file

portalgeek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 10:22:05 EST 2007

Hi,

    We have a portal deployed on JBoss portal 2.4. This portal has a web application which includes images.

     We are using PortalRequestDispatcher which dispatches the JSP. This jsp has images. The portal is unable to find images  unless there are in the ROOT.war directory under jbossweb-tomcat55.sar

C:jboss-portal-2.4.0\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\ROOT.war

    Is this a constraint or we are missing some thing.

   Please throw some light

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999987#3999987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999987