[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Install with 'all' option does not setup HA-JMS?

batter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 10:48:28 EST 2007

When I run the installer and select the 'all' option, my ha-singleton directory is empty.
When I download the zip and untar it, this directory contains the jms stuff.

What is going on; I need the ejb3 and hibernate ( the clustered ejb3 option by the way does not setup HA-JMS correctly either)

When running the installer am I supposed to manually setup HA-JMS; if so is it documented what to move from deploy to ha-singleton?  ( I quickly tried to move the jms directory, but some services won't start because apparently the RARDeployment service isn't started (jms-ar.jar is there).

Thanks for any info.

(using 4.0.5)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000004#4000004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000004