[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Can't use myfaces tomahawk inputSuggestedAjax control in

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 11:57:36 EST 2007

"simplex-software" wrote : Thomas,
  | Just FYI, I already reported on tomahawk jira the fact that the inputSuggestAjax component doesn't seem to work in JBoss portlets. Some other guys already reported the same with other portal containers. But they assign in this moment defects registered in jan 2006 !

I just answered your question by saying that components may or may not work, I am not the one to blame... FYI i already fixed one of the Tomahawk components to be used in a portlet environment.

Since when open source is only about taking ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000041#4000041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000041