[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Problems: Configuring JBoss 4.0 in Red Hat Enterprise 4.

ivanovas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 12:00:43 EST 2007

Sorry for the delay and thank you for taking the time to answer.

The main problem is that I wanted some scripts and examples of how those configurations(sysctl.conf, file descriptors, kernel configuration) for Red Hat Enterprise 4 to work with JBoss 4.

In the end, I did find lots of examples of linux and RH configuration and now am having some doubts about the packages needed by the JBoss for full instalation and configuration on the RH like:

1) What is the requirements to install the JBoss 4 on the Red Hat Enterprise 4?

2) What kinds of packages do I need to have installed/configured in RH for the correct instalation and configuration of the JBoss?

Thank you for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000043#4000043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000043