[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - cannot deploy sar in JBoss 4.0.5.GA

cinzia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 15:04:32 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a sar app but placing the file in deploy dir has no effect, it goes undetected. The sar is dynadto-1.0.sar, which can be downloaded from https://dynadto.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=4067&expandFolder=4067&folderID=0.

Before adding it to the deploy dir, I have removed its commons-logging.jar as this is already present in jboss deploy/lib dir.

I have not made any other change, is there something I'm missing?

thanks
cinzia

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000126#4000126

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000126