[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - "Failed to config client side AOP" RuntimeException when sen

cjlogan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 16:53:54 EST 2007

I am getting the exception "java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to config client side AOP" at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossConnectionFactory.ensureAOPConfigLoaded(JBossConnectionFactory.java:252) when attempting to send a message to a remote  JBoss Messaging server running 1.0.1.CR3 on JBossAS 4.0.5.GA.

My messaging client is running within an application deployed in JBoss with the same version of JBoss Messaging and AS as specified above.

I have looked at several other posts similar to this one, but it's clear to me that the others had clients that were running within JBoss.  My suspicion is that the version of JBoss Remoting in the jboss-messaging-client.jar for JBoss Messaging 1.0.1.CR3 is different than that in the JBoss server lib, and the JBoss Remoting from the server is being used instead.  I've pieced this together from various other posts.

I would be grateful for any help.  Thanks.
Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000166#4000166

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000166