[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Validation fails in registration example

jtyrrell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 17:28:18 EST 2007

Okay I saw this and filed a bug on this here....http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-627...this has to be a problem and not just me being crazy.  Glad to see someone else saw this.  I will look at this some more and try to reproduce.  I think it has something to do with the downloaded release and maybe building the example for Tomcat although I am not sure.  Maybe it is an odd dependency in the timestamps of the shipped/downloaded 1.1.0 GA release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000176#4000176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000176