[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Validation fails in registration example

hstang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 19:12:44 EST 2007

Okay, I think I reproduced it.

The exception that the OP posted occurs on Tomcat 5.5.17 with a Seam 1.1.0GA registration example.  For some reason, this version of tomcat will allow me to load up the registration page, but if I enter inputs "abcd" for all three form fields, you will see the exception.

On Tomcat 5.5.20 as I stated in the post above, you will not even get that far.  Not sure about JBoss. Hope this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000207#4000207

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000207