[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Valve is called multiple times

kristof.devos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 08:37:10 EST 2007

Hi,

We have implemented a valve like mentioned in the jboss wiki( http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=CustomizingSecurityUsingValves) to enable a j_uri like behaviour. Now in debug phase we notice that this valve is called twice for the same HTTP request.
Even with the submission of our login form the valve is called in 2 HTTP 8080 threads of jboss (thus 2 times in each thread = 4 times !!!), in debug mode the valve shows up in the 2 threads resulting in lots of overhead call to our login module.

What could be the problem??

thx a lot[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000421#4000421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000421