[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: The one and only true JBoss installation

batter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 11:01:35 EST 2007

There is now a GA version of the installer available that allows you to setup ha-jms etc including ejb3 and hibernate.  Our product uses its own installer, so the way we work is that we place run the jboss installer once (using the installer by the way).  Then roll those files into our installation so everyone gets the same files.

My recommendation for your team would be to have 1 person install jboss and set it up.  Zip that whole freaking thing and tell everyone to use that zip file.

Kinda related question: is it possible to add one's services to the jems installer?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000504#4000504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000504