[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - jbossws: wsdl-java and databing

ericdeshayes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 11:52:02 EST 2007

Hi,
I have a couple of XML shemas and some WSDL files that reference these XSD.
I have some process that marshall/unmarshall the XML files based on the schemas for some batch process.
I would like to reuse some code with the service implementation for the shared objects between the batch processes and the web service processes.
Is there a way to do that?
As far as I know, JBoss hides the XML unmarshalling/marshalling when a web method is called.
Would there be an easy way to have as a method input/output some object defined in an XML schema and for which the marshalling /unmarshalling is handled by any databinding library (castor, jaxb, etc...)?
Regards,
Eric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000538#4000538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000538