[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Env entry & @Resource

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 12:13:01 EST 2007

Thxs. I corrected the typo, but it's still not working. I also can't see it in the JNDI Tree of the MX console so it seems to be a binding problem. It should appear there, right?

Well, there is no real argument for using this over that. But I read the oreilly books and follow standards. So, I guess if there is a standard way of doing something, and I mean industry standard, I rather use it.

But since seam and many other things are proprietary in the first place there is really no point in not using what you suggest. I guess it's just a prefence to choose standards over propiertary software.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000547#4000547

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000547