[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam-Managed Persistence Context

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 04:41:23 EST 2007

If I had a conversation with @Begin and @End but used a transaction or extended PC, could you describe specifically what the problem would be? What's an example of the disadvantage? (Of course I'll use the SMPC in this case, but I ask this question because it'll help clarify this issue for me.)

anonymous wrote : I don't recommend that you try to learn this ad hoc, you really need to look at some docs and books.

Could you please point me to some resources that will explain more about the SMPC, as I haven't been able to find anything too useful except for asking questions on this thread.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000805#4000805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000805