[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBoss 2.0 beta crashes 20 times a day + OutOfMemory prob

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 05:06:53 EST 2007

the normal mem issue is permgen space so beef that up and you should be fine.

with respect to your bullet points:

#1: generic server plugin is not part of jbosside (but WTP); we recommend using the jboss as specici plugins

#2: this is DTP

#3: available as an individual download (as is all our plugins) from the same place you got the whole jbosside setup

...regardding your crashes what is the stacktrace/error logs  saying ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000819#4000819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000819