[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Lazy mans guide to developing SEAM!

perwik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 05:43:26 EST 2007

What I'd like to get from seam-gen is the "run jboss in eclipse" scenario described by the OP. When I create a project with seam-gen I can use ant to deploy an .ear or deploy exploded, but that's all done outside of eclipse so I don't get the breakpoints and there are no instant updates without running "ant explode".
Am I missing something in my usage of seam-gen or is it not possible?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000839#4000839

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000839