[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Problem getting Datasource vi JNDI

mjais do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 09:34:08 EST 2007

I now found out that I can not access the "java:" context outside of JBoss.

when I try to access "Quartz" which is in the Global JNDI Namespace I get this error:

java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.naming.Reference
	at ContextTest.getDataSource(ContextTest.java:33)
	at ContextTest.main(ContextTest.java:56)
	at ContextTest.main(ContextTest.java:58)

the jbossallclient.jar is in my classpath.

Markus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000957#4000957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000957