[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Check for session attributes through EL

stan.silvert@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 10:21:20 EST 2007

"lightbulb432" wrote : Yes that works, thank you. Now how would you do the same thing but for checking Seam-specific contexts such as conversation and business process? Does this functionality really not exist?

I haven't actually tried it, but I'll take your word for it that it doesn't work.

I agree with perwik that his solution is better.  However, I also think that if possible, Seam-specific contexts should be made to work.  I'd file a Jira task on it with some sample code.  Then see what Gavin thinks.

Stan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000998#4000998

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000998