[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Single sign-on

rabbuhl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 11:14:22 EST 2007

I am working on porting a web application to the JBoss Portal.  The web application has a login screen which provide authentification.  I have successfully created a portlet which displays this authentification jsp and it works.  We are planning to refactor the web application into separate portlets and I am wondering how to implement the concept of single sign-on.  What does this mean and how is it generally implemented?

Richard.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001019#4001019

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001019