[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JSP Hot Deploy

farooqm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 11:27:04 EST 2007

Appreciate your response and clarification. On JBossIDE for Eclipse Version: 2.0.0, how do I do a file system copy. We used to have Windows-> Preferences -> JBoss-IDE -> Deployer where we can have a list of "User Defined Targets" in Eclipse 3.1 and JBoss combination. I am unable to locate that in version 2.0. Maybe it is something really basic that I am missing.
Please note, I created a "New Server" under JBoss Inc. and have a extra one other than all, minimal and default. My exploded EAR/ WAR is located in that folder.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001027#4001027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001027