[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How to intergate IIS and JBOSS?

Kentzhou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 13:11:15 EST 2007

I use Tomcat isapifilter to config IIS and JBOSS.
I get the guide from the forums and under the guider who succeeded to integrate IIS and JBOSS on his computer.
But the same process doesn't work on my computer.

When all has been done, I try to access this applicatin.
In broswer, I get the error message as:

The specified module could not be found.

Then I check the log file:

 [jk_uri_worker_map.c (599)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker,
done without a match

If I access JSP file in FF, it always ask me download and save this file. If I use IE, then it always show the source code in browser.

Should I set MIME context type for JSP in IIS? what is the Context type for JSP file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001061#4001061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001061