[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Lazy mans guide to developing SEAM!

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 15:40:12 EST 2007

As Far as I know you are not missing anything.

Ant is the common ground.

Everyone can use ANT; even the command line commandoes so thats why is the default.

Gavin Uses Net Beans as his IDE.
I dont know what Gavin Uses.

But in my experience 99% of people just use their IDE's as editors and use ANT for deploying etc.  and NOT as shown above. Which sort of defeats the point!

I will try to get this project I am fiddling with further and then supply it for inclusion on the wiki as a "MyEclipse" project. (Seam: Facelets (so xhtml and including templates, includes and even parameters!), IceFaces (partialsubmit, sorted (i.e. click the columns) paged datatable...  so far) EJB3).

;)

p.s. Not a sales pitch but you can try MyEclipse for free for 3 months!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001102#4001102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001102