[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Request for feedback

app4you@yahoo.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 20:27:34 EST 2007

I would have to say that the more similar to the JSF XML + the additional nested tag, the better since people are lazy, like me.  Also, while you at it, could you make the 404 default to the one that is set in the web.xml file?  And one more thing, a bit off the topic, the long running conversation url and the servlet filter don't work well together in seam versions, lot of hacks for me on this.

Thanks the hard work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001184#4001184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001184