[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Help: how to consume webservice in ejb3 ?

michea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 13 22:03:13 EST 2007

For days know i try to consume a webservice in a stateless EJB3... with no success.
I use jboss4.0.4 with EJB3 RC9 and develop with NetBeans5.5 and SOAPUI plugin

In an ejb-module I have jaxws2 jsr-181 webservices in stateless EJB3 that should themselve consume webservices.
I tried to use jaxws2 webservice clients created by netbeans but it seems that this is not supported in jboss4.0.4.
I tried jbossws clients with no success (got exceptions unsolved in this forum)

So i'm trying jaxrpc (this should work as I manage to consume the webservices when I create a client in a webapplication)

Using jwsdp-2.0 wscompile I managed to create the SEI.
I tried to put the interfaces in JNDI with a service-ref in ejb-jar, with no success (even when i put the service-ref in web.xml) so to obtain the service I use the method  ServiceFactoryImpl.newInstance().createService(url,qname)

I indeed get the service interface then the port but when I call the webmethod I obtain the following exeptions :

- org.jboss.util.NotImplementedException: HTTP GET not supported (for jbossws bundled with jbosAS4.04)

- java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 405 (for jbossws 1.0.3)

and with jbossws1.0.4 I cannot deploy one of the application containing  the jaxws2.0 webservices I want to consume...

I'm totally lost (I tried to bundle JAXRPC1.6 with the appli, then JAXWS2.0, I even tried to migrate my application in a war, but got other problems).

I would be grateful if someone has an idea (I use no proxy, everything is on the same jboss instance)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001446#4001446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001446