[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Reset list in @DataModel

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 14 01:34:26 EST 2007

A couple of possibilities come to my mind:

- maintain a conversation around the access so that you can do your edits in the same persistence context as you are showing results in
- don't save the results in the session and redirect back to the main view so they will be reloaded
- have a page action that refreshes the data
- raise an event that your search results component observes

If I were you, I'd start by looking at a seam-gen CRUD application and copying that way of doing things.  It is a solid starting point.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001472#4001472

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001472