[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - When is the expected binary release of JBossWS 1.2? And wil

dwin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 14 18:15:42 EST 2007

When is the expected binary release of JBossWS 1.2?  And will it be compatible with all versions of JBoss 4.0.x?

I am not too familiar with the version naming scheme of JBoss, I recognize that the current version of JBossWS 1.2 is CR2.  Does this mean its almost ready for release?

any information would be much apperciated.

I ask this because our group definitely want to leverage JAX WS with EJB 3.0.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001597#4001597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001597