[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: dataTable in two windows

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 14 19:01:22 EST 2007

Here's something else that happens, which I think is probably more important to address than the previous, and I think it'll solve the previous.

If you delete a row, then refresh the page, the next row gets deleted. The more you refresh, the more rows get deleted!

Here's what the table rows are initially:

Let's say you delete row b, so the table now looks like

You refresh the page, click OK for the rePOST error that IE presents, but the table has changed again!

Another refresh would result in:

The refresh repeats the delete operation with the current row index, so keeps deleting whatever is next in line from where b was initially.

Is this just a downside of using DataModelSelection, or is there some way to avoid the injection based on row index (preferrably the id of the underlying entity for that row)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001602#4001602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001602