[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple WARs in one Seam application?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 14 22:17:52 EST 2007

And... that was indeed the problem.  I had two SMPCs that had the same config data.  I think this must be an SMPC bug.  It sure made me have a most interesting Sunday afternoon.  It is now fixed.  I understand that SMPC names are going to go through some change when Seam 1.1.1 (?) is out.  I would suggest to the Seam crew, figure out why there is interaction between SMPC and virt. hosts because this was a nightmare and I almost feel that I figure it out through sheer lucky inspiration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001636#4001636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001636