[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Logging using java.util.logging.*?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 04:48:16 EST 2007

I'm wondering if there is any modified version of rt.jar maybe that a) does not allow modification to the java.util.logging.* classes and b) does not allow messages to be intercepted or otherwise be hidden from the console.  Logging is supposed to help me debug.  I shouldn't have to spend hours debugging logging.  Does anyone know a way to absolutely force logger messages to show up on console, without any way for the application to prevent it from happening?  I have all my log messages at "severe" priority and yet none of them show up anywhere.  Surely Sun created java.util.logging for some purpose?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001706#4001706

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001706