[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Logging using java.util.logging.*?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 05:02:02 EST 2007

It's truly bizzar.  I'm looking at the console and I see log messages related to creation of message queues, Tomcat deployment, etc, for all applications EXCEPT my two EAR files.  There must be something very strange going on.  There really should be a JVM flag like -Xlog-for-real-to-the-console-I-mean-it-this-time that totally prevents any interceptions of log messages.  This is insane that I'm spending hours just trying to achieve what used to be possible with "print 'hello there\n'".

Anyway... time to use a good old FileWriter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001710#4001710

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001710