[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: dataTable in two windows

alex.kozlenkov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 05:18:39 EST 2007

Hello guys,

My first post here so perhaps not so insigtful. I'm on the same subject of duplicate actions. I have found that even a simple form submission like a simple sayHello method results in duplicate action. Could you perhaps make it more clear what should be done for it to stop doing that?

Secondly, I'm experimenting with the new Seam security (in the CVS). I have found a few problems, the first being that once we are logged in, retyping the URL address of the starting page does not result in a request so the login dialogue is available once more since identity.loggedIn is not checked. So my question is what should normally happen when a user types in the URL directly.

Cheers,
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001716#4001716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001716