[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Logging using java.util.logging.*?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 05:38:38 EST 2007

I think I know what might be happening.  I think there must be a log4j.jar file in one of my ear files because it may be a dependency of something else, which means it has its own classloader which means it isn't picking up the log4j.xml file from jboss.

Blah.  This stuff is fragile junk.  If nothing else a logger should be able to log.  If it can't do that, no matter how sophisticated it may be, it is fragile junk.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001723#4001723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001723