[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: dataTable in two windows

alex.kozlenkov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 06:21:16 EST 2007

Using a custom PhaseListener that disables the cache completely on response refreshes the login (home) page and checks for identity.loggedIn status. Perhaps there is an easier way--don;t know at this point.

Now about another problem. I'm getting this exception[PhaseListenerManager] Exception in PhaseListener RENDER_RESPONSE(6) beforePhase.
  | java.lang.IllegalStateException: No page context active
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.core.FacesPage.instance(FacesPage.java:88)
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.jsf.AbstractSeamPhaseListener.beforeRender(AbstractSeamPhaseListener.java:220)
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamPhaseListener.beforePhase(SeamPhaseListener.java:53)(1) when I log out, (2) when I update the Seam Debug page. I know this exception has been mentioned before but can anyone comment on whether there is a fix underway.

Many thanks,
Alex
Advanced Technology Group, Betfair Limited

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001731#4001731

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001731