[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Object attributes loosing values

pander do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 06:57:47 EST 2007

Hi Guys,

Sorry, I've just found out what the issue was.... my own stupid mistake!

The second process that sends the first message was actually also receiving it back before the first process had set the timestamp, so naturally it would be null. It was the fact that the second process was reporting to have received the message back before the first process had updated the timestamp that gave it away.

Apologies, Paul.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001743#4001743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001743