[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal default MyPage & samples

sjxuereb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 10:42:04 EST 2007

A small correction for other users ....

'Test' page is defined/deleted from
jboss-portal.sar/portal-samples.war/WEB-INF/default-object.xml.

'News' page is defined/deleted at jboss-portal.sar/conf/data/default-object.xml.

'My Page' I couldn't find anywhere.

Yes you are right. I remember I installed the test portlets found in portletswap.com for tutorials. It could be one of them...hmmm...

Could any xml files have been installed in JBOSS_AS itself ?... as I remember deleting/re-creating the whole default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar

Does JBOSS_AS keep some portal related configs upon restart.. ?

I will check again later today and update the post.

10x

SJX

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001825#4001825

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001825