[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: install jbpm

morpheus_jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 14:25:48 EST 2007

hi all,

i am totally new to jboss and i need your help. i am also trying to deploy jboss portal and jbpm on a standalone jboss AS. And I don't want to use the starters-kit.

i got the portal running on the latest jboss AS (not the bundled one) without much trouble. but the same with jbpm seems to be very difficult. and i found no where a reference or tutorial for the installation.

I tried the tree-step tutorial in this thread and it seems ok because there was no error msg. when i do
ant -f build.deploy.xml deploy.service.archive
i received a msg saying build successful.

however with my browser pointing to http://localhost:8080/jbpm i got an HTTP Status 404. can anyone throw some light on the issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001885#4001885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001885