[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Logging using java.util.logging.*?

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 16:59:50 EST 2007

I'm going to risk your wrath again and say that this really has nothing to do with Seam and you would be better off taking this to a more relevant forum (either tomcat or jboss as, you don't explicitly say which you are using) as someone might actually know the answer :)

I've never used the virtual hosts stuff so can't really be much use - I just use apache proxying and context-paths - which is an alternative you are really stuck and have reasonable control over your environment.

I take it you've seen http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=VirtualHosts? - that seems to have some log config related info...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001956#4001956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001956