[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Logging using java.util.logging.*?

seamNoobie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 22:44:38 EST 2007

"seamNoobie" wrote : I had no logging from seam at the debug level.

  | It appeared when I logged at info level.
  |
  | To do things properly:
  | You probably already know this but you have to fiddle with the JBoss config to get logging at Debug level... either change the default logger to debug or add a log4j logger that logs your packages at the debug level).
  |
  | This is probably not your bug; but may help another noobie.

C:\Program Files\jboss-4.0.5.GA\server\default\conf\log4j.xml

Hack the below to make it DEBUG apposed to INFO or add your own appender into the file...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002090#4002090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002090