[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Stupid problem: no logging period for an EAR file

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 02:53:39 EST 2007

On a whim, I was looking around, and saw the server/default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml file.  I edited that file and changed:

<attribute name="FilteredPackages">javax.servlet,org.apache.commons.logging</attribute>

to:

<attribute name="FilteredPackages">javax.servlet,org</attribute>

and restarted and it WORKED in the sense that I suddenly saw a ton of web app log messages.  But what didn't work is that I now got class loader violations because it was trying to load commons logging twice.  Not good.

But this is progress.  It tells me that I might be able to succeed by purging my application of any classes in org.apache.commons.logging and then changing that attribute.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002146#4002146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002146