[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Conversation problem

yoav200 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 04:28:00 EST 2007

Hello,

I have a seam application, I want to start a conversation when I enter a page and end it when I leave the page.

I want the associate EJB to be destroyed when the conversation ends.
I used the @Begin and @End but it looks like my EJB does not destroyed immediately.

On a second page I want the same behavior BUT I need to send id parameter to one of the backing EJB members, so I used the pages.xml like in the dvdstore example, my problem is that I use ajax4jsf and every time the page (or part of it) is rerendered the function set in the pages.xml is called and start a new conversation.

is there a solution for this kind of situation ?

thank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002187#4002187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002187