[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Task assignment to group or pooledActors

fuligj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 06:56:17 EST 2007

Thank You for the reply Ronald!
I'm sorry for my mistakes and my bad english too.
So, I use jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.3 and i use the webapp at http://localhost:8080/jbpm.
I have read a lot of topics, among others:
http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=98892
http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=80556
but I can't find a working solution.
When I create swimlane 'user(username)' everything works fine, but when i change only this swimlane to group(groupname) the assignment don't works.
For example:
After i have sent task 'accept' to a group 'boss', in the table jbpm_pooledactor a new row come into being with column ACTORID_: 'boss'. But in the table jbpm_swimlaneinstance the (task 'accept')'s swimlane's actorid is null.
Is that correct?

best regards!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002234#4002234

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002234